Saturday, December 8, 2012

Week of December 3 - 9: Q.2

         My favorite thing about this class was the entire blog system. I took an online class spring 2011 and we posted to discussions. The class was about controversial legal issues and the topics we had to talk about were very sensitive. I appreciated that this class was based off of an anonymous blog. I like the anonymity in the class and the fact that I was able to express my opinion as I wanted without any judgment or arguments starting. I really enjoyed everything about this class. One thing I have never been a fan of is group work. I am extremely glad to have met people the people I met through the group work but I don’t like group work simply because one student will always slack or another person will end up doing all of the work. Other than that, I think this class was extremely fun and enjoyable. I am so grateful for all of the knowledge I have gained from this class.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the blogging system was a great experience to have for discussion. The fact that you brought up that we had anonymous blogs for being able to touch on certain topics that might be controversial gave this class a way of civilized arguments. Now that I think about it, it is something that was good for this kind of class because of the topics and concepts we went over. We were able to express anonymously without any judgment or arguments. Although the group projects were fun and we were able to meet new people, the work to be done was hard to do especially when we split the work. We never know who’s is going to actually accomplish the work and who won’t causing unequal work. But overall, it was a great experience for us all and I personally think everyone learned something from this class whether it be from the books or during projects.

    ReplyDelete